Why Choose KiddyKeys®?
Preschool Piano — Let Them Play!
"Making every child a Star!"®
The leader in piano-based preschool music programming, KiddyKeys is designed to teach music theory concepts and appreciation, providing children with the opportunity for self-expression while exploring and experiencing music through keyboard improvisation.
KiddyKeys offers play-based learning, engaging each child in the learning process. Creative play promotes independent thinking, and an environment rich in hands-on teaching tools leads to enthusiastic learning.
With comprehensive lesson plans, hands-on teaching tools, ease of use, and flexibility, KiddyKeys will prove to be an essential tool in your teaching toolbox.
- Uses a curriculum that works in a wide variety of teaching settings, providing you with the freedom and flexibility to choose what works best for you.
- Offers exceptional, high-quality, hands-on teaching tools to help create active, engaged learners.
- Can be used as a pre-piano method or as a supplement to private piano instruction at your discretion.
- Incorporates improvisation and composition on the keyboard for creative development and concept application.
- Focuses on educating each child musically, academically, and socially.
Learning Is Fun with KiddyKeys®
In KiddyKeys classes each child is engaged in the learning process, maximizing their ability to understand and enjoy what they are learning.
As educators we believe:
- In the assumed competence of each child we teach.
- The measure of success is unique to each child.
- Repeated activities build comfort and confidence, the key to success!