Training & Support
Let parents easily find your personalized
KiddyKeys landing page through our teacher locator.
All training is included in the cost of your license. You'll have unlimited access to online training videos, and you'll meet with program owner Kris Skaletski to have your questions personally answered.
- Save your time and the cost of travel by training from the comfort of your home or office.
- Receive personalized attention and extensive online resources.
- Have the option of joining our Facebook teacher discussion group, the KiddyKeys Krew, for teacher-to-teacher support and insight.
Webpage and Online Teacher Locator
- An instructor page will be created for you on www.kiddykeys.com.
- You'll be listed in our online teacher locator.
The "KiddyKeys Kitchen"
KiddyKeys app available on iOS and Android
After your initial training, we're always here to help. You'll be given access to the KiddyKeys Kitchen, which is accessible at all times on your computer or mobile device through an iOS or Android app. The Kitchen contains the following:
- An online audio player with access to all the KiddyKeys songs and finger plays
- An online lesson plan and storybook viewer. Save paper and view your lesson plans online, or easily print them from the KiddyKeys viewer
- Online access to view and print over 150 lesson plans and over 175 activity sheets
- An online store to buy extra or replacement materials if you wish to expand your classes
- An online video library of actions to songs and finger plays, class demos, teaching tutorials, and training videos
- An extensive library of KiddyKeys artwork for marketing and promotions
- Stock photos for use in marketing and promotions
Online Audio Player
Online Storybook & Lesson Plan Viewer
Online Video Tutorials
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Guide
- A complete search engine optimization (SEO) guide for use with your own website
- A systematic guide to creating your best web presence, exclusive to KiddyKeys licensees!