KiddyKeys offers several license options to fit your needs.
- Single Site/Single Teacher License – Teachers or schools that plan to offer KiddyKeys at a single site.
- Multiple Site/Single Teacher License – Teacher has the option to offer KiddyKeys at unlimited sites.
- Multiple Teacher License – Teacher or site owns the license and has sub-licensees teaching KiddyKeys on their behalf. This license automatically includes the multiple site option.
|Single Site||Multiple Site/
|KiddyKeys Lesson Plans|
|32 Story Books|
|Grand Staff Symbols|
|Kid Size Notes|
|PIANO Bingo Levels 1–5|
|Music Land Game|
|KiddyKeys Playing Cards|
|KiddyKeys Express Train Game|
|KiddyKeys Graduate Pack|
|KiddyKeys Tote Bags|
|Classroom Aid Cards|
|KiddyKeys & Company|
Step 1: Base Package
First, decide what size you'd like your classes to be and choose the appropriate amount of teaching supplies. You have the latitude to offer whatever size classes you prefer regardless of the quantity of materials you choose, however it is recommended that you have enough materials for each student in class to have their own set.
You’ll use these materials in your weekly classes. You won't be required to purchase any additional materials and there are no required materials for families. Below is a chart showing what you’ll receive for class sizes up to eight students. Planning to teach more than eight students? Additional quantities are available upon request. Materials cost is a one time fee.
|Number of Students/Class Size|
|140+ detailed and flexible lesson plans. All plans are available in hard copy and digitally, and are easily adapted to allow for customization of your lesson year, based on your needs as a KiddyKeys® teacher.||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|32 Original KiddyKeys® Storybooks – Provided to you both digitally and in hard copy||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|Weekly Student Activity Sheets for over 140 Lesson Plans – Correspond to each lesson plan and provided for you||ONE Set (you can make unlimited copies)||ONE Set (you can make unlimited copies)||ONE Set (you can make unlimited copies)||ONE Set (you can make unlimited copies)|
|KiddyKeys® Playing Cards - 168 laminated cards that double as flashcards||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|KiddyKeys® Express Train Game - 43 fully laminated 8.5” x 11” cards, multiple train variations||ONE Complete Game Set||ONE Complete Game Set||ONE Complete Game Set||ONE Complete Game Set|
|KiddyKeys® P-I-A-N-O Bingo Game – 5 levels, one laminated player card per child||ONE Set of Calling Cards, plus TWO Sets of Player Cards||ONE Set of Calling Cards, plus FOUR Sets of Player Cards||ONE Set of Calling Cards, plus SIX Sets of Player Cards||ONE Set of Calling Cards, plus EIGHT Sets of Player Cards|
|KiddyKeys® in Musicland Board Game – fully laminated, for ages 4-7||ONE Complete Game Set||ONE Complete Game Set||ONE Complete Game Set||ONE Complete Game Set|
|Classroom Aid Cards (Beethoven, Mozart, Clara Schumann, Johann Bach, Music Alphabet, MUSIC the Dog)||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|Extra-large storage case with adjustable dividers – Great place to keep the following music symbols.||ONE Case||ONE Case||ONE Case||ONE Case|
|Letters p, f, and m||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|Music alphabet letters A-G (1 set for every 2 students)||ONE Set||TWO Sets||THREE Sets||FOUR Sets|
|Durable plastic quarter, half, and whole notes - one for each student, large (2” x 6”)||TWO Sets||FOUR Sets||SIX Sets||EIGHT Sets|
|Dots to make dotted half notes - one for each student||TWO Pieces||FOUR Pieces||SIX Pieces||EIGHT Pieces|
|Treble Clef, Bass Clef, and Middle C Ledger Line Symbols||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|Grand Staff Symbol Package - Brace and Bar Lines, Double Bar Line, Bar Lines, Repeat Sign, Quarter, Half, and Whole Rests, and Time Signatures 3/4 and 4/4||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|Reversible cloth keyboards/staves - one octave per child||TWO Reversible Cloth Keyboard/Staves (TWO octaves total)||TWO Reversible Cloth Keyboard/Staves (FOUR octaves total)||TWO Reversible Cloth Keyboard/Staves (SIX octaves total)||TWO Reversible Cloth Keyboard/Staves (EIGHT octaves total)|
|Extra-large bingo chips for game and classroom use – Double as your PIANO Bingo chips||50 Chips||100 Chips||150 Chips||200 Chips|
|Rhythm Instruments||TWO Instruments||FOUR Instruments||SIX Instruments||EIGHT Instruments|
|Music files for 68 KiddyKeys songs, improvisation tracks, and finger plays||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set||ONE Set|
|As co-author of the Roadtrip beginning piano method, I’m pleased to offer you a variety of pieces from the series with duet accompaniments, in an unlimited reproduction pack. Perfect for your KiddyKeys students and your piano students! This product is only available to KiddyKeys licensees, and is provided by Piano Pronto Publishing. View Roadtrip here.||Studio License||Studio License||Studio License||Studio License|
|The Kitchen is a great place to cook up some KiddyKeys goodness! You’ll find the following resources at your fingertips:
|Number of Students/Class Size|
|Pricing (One Time Fee, USD):||$999||$1,199||$1,375||$1,499|
Step 2: License Type
Next, choose one of the following three flexible license options. At any time you can upgrade your materials quantity and license type. All training is included with your license. We’ll meet via Skype, Google Hangouts, or FaceTime for an hour, with the support of online training videos. Additional meeting time is always available, as desired. Flexible scheduling is available. We offer unsurpassed service and personal attention, through a variety of resources.
Single Site/Single Teacher License +$0
Primarily intended for teachers or schools that plan to offer KiddyKeys® as a part of their personal studio or music classroom. Example: You’d like to teach three classes per week at your home OR you want to teach at a single local child care center two days per week. Simply pay the materials fee for the quantity that you choose, above.
Multiple Site/Single Teacher License +$399
Multiple Site/Single Teacher License is appropriate if you plan to offer KiddyKeys at more than one location in your community. You’ll pay the materials fee for the quantity that you chose (above) along with a one-time fee of $399.00. This license also includes our comprehensive Marketing Package (described below) and Free Shipping/Handling in the continental US. (A discount will be applied to international shipping/handling)
Multiple Teacher License +$399
A multiple teacher license applies to those that have a studio or academy and plan to have other sub-licensees (perhaps in addition to yourself) teaching KiddyKeys® on your behalf, whether at a single site or multiple sites in your community. You’ll pay the materials fee for the quantity that you chose (above) along with a one-time fee of $399.00. This license also includes our comprehensive Marketing Package (described below) and Free Shipping/Handling in the continental US. (A discount will be applied to international shipping/handling)
The marketing package is included with all multiple site and multiple teacher licenses. It’s also available for purchase with single site licenses for $399.00. The marketing package includes:
- Professional marketing forms and promotional materials in Microsoft Word format for ease of use, including parent enrollment forms, introductory letters for site administrators and parents, promotional flyers, enrollment forms, a press release, What We Did in Class handouts, and more.
- Business model, procedures, strategies, and training on all business practices related to the marketing and maintenance of your KiddyKeys program.
- Professionally designed KiddyKeys brochure options, KiddyKeys business card options, 11” x 17” poster options and more.
- Brochure holder (affixes to 11x17 poster)
- 100 "I'm a KiddyKeys Star" Stickers
- KiddyKeys & Company Lesson Plans for 1 1/2 – 3-year-old children with parent/adult participation
- KiddyKeys Coloring Book Sample
- KiddyKeys Family CD Sample
Shipping and Handling
- Single Site/Single Teacher packages - $50.00 fee for standard shipping and handling within the United States. International shipping charges may vary.
- Multiple Site and Multiple Teachers packages that are paid in full at time of licensing include FREE shipping and handling within the continental US. (A discount will be applied to international shipments)
- Single Site Licensees that also purchase the Marketing Package will also receive FREE shipping and handling (for licenses paid in full at time of licensing) within the continental US. (A discount will be applied to international shipments)
We're pleased to offer payment plans with easy terms.
- Total amount due can be spread over up to 10 months.
- Additional shipments and release of materials will be made as your payment plan progresses. There is a shipping and handling charge of $50.00 (one-time fee) applied to payment plans for shipping within the continental U.S. International shipping and handling rates will vary, based on the number of shipments.
Sample payment plan –
- Put down as little as ¼ of total due and receive ¼ of lesson plans, all associated teaching materials, and training.
- Remaining balance is divided into up to 9 monthly payments.
- Additional shipments and release of materials is made after payments #3, 6 and 9.
What Sets our Pricing Apart?
- No monthly royalties or per student fees to be paid
- No additional required teaching materials to be purchased by you
- No mandatory material purchases for families
- Upgrade your license type or materials quantity at any time; simply pay the difference in current pricing
- Training is done online. No travel expenses or valuable time away from your studio/home.
Are there any additional associated expenses?
There is a yearly renewal fee of $100 (USD) per teacher or sub-licensee (for multiple teacher licenses) This is your only ongoing fee. You’ll receive all new resources and services as they are released, along with top-notch support and your KiddyKeys web page.